Friday, April 15, 2011

Assalamualaikum!

Assalamualaikum Ladies!!

First of all, I want to give u all 1000 ++ apologise for not being able to update the blog for almost 1 month and a half now...
I have been extremely busy with work - the hectic are excruciating these pass few weeks huhuhu..But no worries now ladies / gurls! 

I will be back with more shawls to load soon....Not to forget, I'll be creating Lollipop Vibes FB soon...easier rite?? 
And...I also have extra thing to add....You'll love it sistas!!

Look out for all this in End of April batch! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Order Form

Name:
Email Address:
Contact Number:
Items Name / Code:
Payment Method Maybank
CIMB
Bank Islam
Willing To Pay: Within 24 hours
Within 2 days

Postal Address:
Choose Your Preferred Shipping Method:
Accept T & C: Yes
No

Get your own free form like this one.